Apocalypse
“RUN!”
“WHERE TOO!”
“ANYWHERE BUT HERE!”
Stan and Liz ran for there lives as a hoard of insane people started to chase after them.
They ran right past a good place for shelter.
“Shoot!, We passed a decent place to stay for a while. We will just circle around.” Said
Stan gasping for air. Liz stayed close to him the entire time looking as if she had no
clue what was going on. They soon came to fork in the road. They chose to run on the
right path hoping that the crazy people would loose them.
“It looks like they stopped running after us.” Liz said falling to the ground exhausted.
“Don’t take a break now, We have to keep moving.” said Stan.
Stan helped Liz get up, as she got to her feet she wrapped her arms around him tightly
and whispered Thank you and started to walk along the road.
They soon found the road leading back to the town. They where half way to the town
when Liz started to ask questions.
“So why are we going back to the town?”
“I saw a decent place to stay for a while so we can rest up and search for supplies”
Stan responded
He sounded calm about this whole situation and Liz got confused.
“How can you be so calm about this! Do you know what those.. those things where?
We could have died back there!” Liz yelled at Stan.
“If you panic, yell, and have no idea what your doing you will end up getting bit by
those things. I don’t know what started this infection, but I will be the one who ends it.”
“But...”
Liz stared at him in confusion and then continued walking. They reached the edge of
the town when they herd some rustling near by. Stan tells Liz to be quiet as they slowly
reach the house he was looking for. The house was only a few blocks away now. Liz
decided it would be a good idea to start talking again and ask some more questions.
“Why did you wake me up and not the kids?”
Stan was frozen. He had forgotten about his children!
“They would have only slowed us down. I’m sorry.”
Liz stares at him in discussed.
“How could you! I loved then to death! How could you leave them in there beds to be
eaten buy those things!” Liz screams and Stan.
“I told you! They would only slow us down!” Stan thinks to himself that he is a terrible
person and does not know what he has done. Liz starts balling and falls to the ground
and does not move.
“Elizabeth, I had to do what was right. If we would have carried them with us we
would have been dead already. I’m sorry.” All of a sudden a horde of infected people
run towards them in a dead sprint.
“Nows not the time to speak! RUN!”
It's sad that the guy forgot the kids and this story has potential, but you kind of just ended it without an explanation.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the above writer. ^ -Hannah Nitz.
ReplyDeleteThis is a good story but I don't think a guy would forget his kids
ReplyDeleteI don't think he would have forgotten his kids, but it has potential.
ReplyDeleteThis story has potential if it was a little longer. Other than that, it was a good story.
ReplyDeleteGood story just needed to make it longer
ReplyDelete