Consequences of you dating my Sister
When dating a girl. There’s rules to go by in life. Like for instance, the father and the
brother of the girl are the law. If they tell you not to mess around and hurt their
daughter or sister, you do it. That’s how this story came into place. Someone messed
up.
It all started about a year ago, on a brisk October morning. When a daring little boy
named Bob decided he wanted to date my sister name Rooke. This wasn’t going to be
a walk in the park for him. I personally didn’t care for the way Bob treated women. So
in the car I brought it up to my sister. I told her, “I don’t really like Bob, what do you
even see in him? He’s not attractive, he’s no good at sports, and you’re all around out
of his league.”
“I like him for his personality. Plus he can ride a unicycle. That’s a big plus! Now stay
out of my business,” Is the only snotty response I got back.
So later that day I took it upon myself to put Bob in his place, since my dad didn’t
know much about him yet. The way I did this was I pulled him over to the side of the
lunch room and made it look like I was having a civilized conversation with him. But in
reality I was giving him the threat of a lifetime.
I told him, “So I hear you and my sister have started dating, huh?”
“Yes we are,” He murmured starting to blush.
“I just thought I’d let you know that if you ever decide to cheat on her. Hurt her in
anyway, or do anything to her that you know I wouldn’t like at all. Then I’m going to
come find you and your pretty little girl getting unicycle. And I’m going to smash your
face on the concrete,” I demonstrated how I was going to do it and then continued with the threat, “And then I’m going to roll you on your back. You’ll have to watch as I spin the tire on your unicycle as fast as I possibly can, and lower it towards your face. You’ll be able to
smell the scent of burning rubber. Let’s just say you’ll never be considered attractive
after that.” I said with a smile on my face.
He stuttered out a response that sounded like a yes sir. But sounded more like
whimpering dog.
“Have a nice day!” I chuckled as I walked away.
The next month my sister was single again, thank god. And for some reason no guy
ever asked my sister out through her entire high school career. I guess rumors about
the deadly consequences of dating my sister spread around.
Good intro paragraph.. made me want to read the story.
ReplyDeleteGood intro paragraph.
ReplyDeleteThis was really funny. That poor girl but at least her brother cares about her that much
ReplyDelete