The First Day of School
It was a normal day in Erie, Illinois. I was extremely tired, because I must not have gone
to sleep early enough. I knew it wasn’t good to be tired on the first day of school, because you have to make a good impression on your teachers. And sadly, I was way too tired and ended up falling asleep in multiple classes. And worst of all, it was on the first day of school!
I really don’t want my teachers to think that I am just another senior who just doesn’t care
about school. I don’t really mind school. I can put up with it. There is just one problem...I have to wake up really early to be able to get to school on time. And I was really busy with friends and playing sports yesterday so I got to sleep very late.
So when I woke up from my 4th hour nap, I got chewed out by the teacher. Then During
lunch I talked to my friends about it, and then sure enough right after lunch, I was called to the office. When I got there, I was greeted by the Principal, and all of my morning classes teachers.
They were not very happy with me falling asleep in all of their classes, and wanted to know why I was so tired. So I told them everything, I told them about hanging out with my friends last night, about playing sports all day yesterday, and about my half hour drive to school this morning. They understood, and suggested that I learn how to manage my schedule, and how to use my time properly. “Well....” said the Principal. “I don’t believe that you should be punished...this time, but don’t let it happen again.”
So I went through the rest of the day, and to my surprise I didn’t even fall asleep once.
Maybe It was because I finally realized that I needed to learn how to manage my time better. I also realized that my teachers care about how I do not only in their classes, but in all classes. My name is Jacob. And this was my very special first day of school.
Short, but good.
ReplyDeleteIts was good, to short
ReplyDeleteIt was short, but a good story
ReplyDeleteIt was funny and short also
ReplyDeleteit was short but it was a good story
ReplyDelete