The Boy Who Waited Until The Last Minute
In the town of Erie, Illinois there was a boy who always waited until the last minute to
do his homework. His name was Gravy Toad. He just played the game, “Run” all class
everyday instead of working on his short story. On Monday, the day it was due, he
finally started working on the short story after four days of being able to work on it.
“Today you will be working on your short story,” said Mrs. Armon.
“I will just keep playing games and make it look like I’m working on the story,” says
Gravy to Cornbush.
That was all Gravy did all class period the first day. The second day, all he did was
play games again, but this time, Mrs. Armon told the class, “If you guys work all class
period quietly, the story will be due Tuesday instead of Monday,” Mrs. Armon ordered.
“I am working, but I am also talking at the same time,” says Gravy Toad.
“No, you have to work quietly if you want it to be due Tuesday,” Said Mrs. Armon.
So Gravy went on playing games instead of working. He went all weekend without
even thinking about working on it. In Spanish Gravy was talking to Tristana.
“Is the story due tomorrow or today?” asked Gravy.
“It is due at the end of the period today,” said Tristana.
“Ok, I will write about a kid who waits until the last minute to do his homework,”
smirked Gravy.
“That’s a good idea,” said Tristana.
Gravy Toad rushed through the class period, trying to get done with his short story.
Gravy finished his story with eight minutes left to finish it. So he had Tristana proofread
it and then turned it in.
This is the best story ever period.
ReplyDelete^^lololol.
DeleteIt was good gut make it longer!!!
ReplyDeletelol nice nice to see a short short story once and a while also I liked the idea.
ReplyDeleteLoved how the truth of what people actually do in class is reveled. LOL Was really good for someone who did it last minute. But could have been a little bit longer.
ReplyDeleteVery funny! Good job.
ReplyDeleteGood story for someone who waited until the last minute to do it
ReplyDeleteThis was short but funny
ReplyDeletefunny
ReplyDelete