Her California Boyfriend
There is a girl and her name was Abby, and this is the time she took a trip to
California. “I thought I liked a million guys, but then I got this feeling in my stomach
about this one guy and he is only two years older than me, and I think that I really like
him,” said Abby.
“I am not sure how I began to feel this way about him, and what really sucks is he
doesn’t know how I feel, because I never told him and we are friends, but I want to be
more than friends,” said Abby. He lives in California now and his name is Logan, he
just recently moved there from Chicago where Abby lives and they have been friends
since pre-school and he never told her if he liked her as more than friends and neither
did she so neither of them knew.
So when Logan told Abby he was moving to California she totally flipped and asked
why and was just flipping out but it wasn’t just because they are best friends, it was
because she hadn’t told him how she felt and she wanted to so badly but she didn’t
know how.
So this is how the story began. “Hey Mom, can Logan come over and hang out?,
said Abby”. “Sure, is he going to be here for supper?”, sad Abby’s Mom. “Yes”, said
Abby. About a hour later Logan got there and they where just gonna watch some T.V.
until supper was ready.
Later on after supper Logan said, “hey Abby I need to talk to you alone.” Abby said,
“ok, is everything alright?” Logan said, “yeah I just have some bad news.”
Supper is now over and Logan and Abby went back into the front room and Logan
said, “Abs(he calls her that for short) don’t freak out but my dad got transferred to
California so my whole family will be moving out there.” Abby said, “ WHAT!!!!, what do
you mean you and your whole family are moving to California.” “I’m sorry but its just
the way life worked out,” said Logan.
The conversation soon died down into a low and Abby wasn’t freaking out anymore
and she finally said to herself that she was going to tell him how she felt and she was
hoping he felt the same way.
Before Logan left to go home that night Abby said, “Logan I have something to tell
you that I should have told you a long time ago.” “What is it?”, said Logan. Abby said,
“Well.... I kinda sorta like you a lot and not as just friends I like you like I want to be
more than friends.” Logan was quiet for a couple of minutes and then he finally said, “ I
have liked you for two years and I wanted to ask you out but I wasn’t sure how you felt
and I wasn’t sure how to do it.”
Abby said, “Well why didn’t you just ask how I felt? I would have told you.” Logan
said, “Well now that we know that we both like each other as more than friends,
umm..... will you be my girlfriend?” Abby said, “YES!!!!!”
The End!!
I liked the idea for the story.
ReplyDeleteThis was good but it needed some editing.
ReplyDelete