“English class”
It all started on August 14th when i walked into english class! It was an odd looking
room, with a teacher in the doorway handing us colorful paper. When I received the
paper I knew right then and there this is it! This is where english begins!
The first week of class wasn’t bad, considering we did hardly anything, but then
class started to suck really bad. We had to start reading books! Even though they were
short stories I sill hated every last minute of it. All the short stories were bad and stupid!
“I hate books” said this annoying kid named Deke.
“I don’t care if you don’t like books, you will read them and like them!” The teacher
Jlo said.
This is why english class sucks!
It was short but really funny.
ReplyDeleteIt was a funny story but it was short.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis was a great story and it made me laugh
ReplyDeleteGood story but it needs to be longer
ReplyDeleteGood story, but the names weren't realistic.
ReplyDeleteI like how it was short and to the point, but I thought that it needed a bit more.
ReplyDeleteThis story truly touched me.
ReplyDelete-Hannah Nitz
HAHA funny :D
ReplyDeleteThis was short but funny.
ReplyDeleteI have to disagree with the reviewers above: I think the length is long enough. In fact, the only way this story should be any longer is if it ends with Jlo losing her job from smacking Deke upside the head a few times.
ReplyDelete