Monday, November 23, 2015

SATIRE: Why Teen Parents Make the Worst Parents

Why Teens Parents Make the Worst Parents. 🐸☕️
Teenagers are becoming parents younger and younger, and we should all feel a growing sense of doom for the newest generation. Looking at our teenagers what kind of parents would they make? Obviously not good ones, they have no sense of responsibility.

As a teenager there is no way I will make a good parent, you hear people make "jokes" about it all the time. With a child on the way you can't expect my priorities to change, my daughter is clearly the farthest thing from my mind. I mean look at the way my life has changed, it's not like I've been working harder in school, making a plan for my future, or doing everything possible to make my life better. My actions haven't changed, I'm still reckless, dysfunctional,and immature. I'm a teenager though what can you expect? Obviously not a whole lot, because naturally my mistakes will define me for the rest of my life and I will never be motivated to change, especially knowing I have a daughter on the way. A mother as young as me could never understand the concept of putting my baby girl before myself.

Look around, how many successful teenage parents do you see? Women like Aretha Franklin, Loretta Lynn, and Sofia Vergara really amounted to absolutely nothing in life. Being a teen parents hindered their ability to be successful leaving them as just another name in the world. There is no way to possibly become a success in life with a baby in your way, the love of a child is really only a burden no teenager is ready for. So just take my words into thought, this is why teenagers make the worst parents❣ πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ™„☠

9 comments:

  1. Some thirty year olds don't make good parents. Tssssskkk. People.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of those people you see are average teen parents. (The big question is, are you an average teen parent? I guess we will find out.)

    Chr. Stock

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have gotten no motivation what's so ever. I mean doing better in school so not a big deal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is a good satire has good exaggeration

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is related to more then just teenagers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job this satire is great I'm against teenage parents but some people have kids in highschool and then go on to live perfectly good lives

    ReplyDelete

Give your classmate a warm fuzzy comment...