Guns have always been a topic of discussion in some countries but right now America is crazy about them. I mean how could guns be bad for us. It's not like making the gun laws stricter could lower the crime rate, could it?
In the worlds top countries, top in multiple things including happiness and peace, gun control is super strict but it's not like we want to be happy or peaceful. I bet we would all be happier having guns be dangerously close to our loved ones than having them being actually safe. When the second amendment was added it was mainly to get rid of bears and the British but that could still be a problem couldn't it? The British and the bears might start working together and turn on us. Would you want that to happen, would you want you and your loved one to be mauled by bears and the British. I know I wouldn't. With stricter gun control you better bet that people will argue that there is no possible way to hunt. There couldn't be some way of organizing a way of hunting as a job, that would be impossible. It's also not like the people that argue against gun laws the most only hunt for sport and not actually to feed themselves and others.
Guns don't kill people. People kill people
ReplyDeleteGuns aren't the problem. People are
ReplyDeletePeople kill people
ReplyDeleteGuns aren't bad people are the ones that are
ReplyDeleteGuns are never really them problem
ReplyDelete