Monday, November 23, 2015

SATIRE: Annoying People

Annoying People

          Don’t you just love when people decide to annoy you? Because I know I don’t. The bad thing is they always have to pop up at the worst possible moment. Like if you’re having a bad day and you just start to think you might have a better day, one of these monsters jumps out of nowhere so unexpectedly it catches you off guard. These creatures are only put into your life to ruin your mood. There are also a different variety of annoying people that i’ll tell you about.

          First off there are many types and variations of these annoying people but i’ll just touch on a few. Let’s start off with the bad joke teller. These people usually are the ones to interrupt the somebody just to say something irrelevant to the conversation or only relevant to them. For example:If a group were talking about politics and it was a nice conversation but then the annoying kid says, ”I bet Donald Trump smells”. See what I mean? It would ruin the entire mood

          The next one would be the one that gets in your personal bubble. They feed off the uncomfortable moments. They will go out out of their way to make you feel as awkward as possible. These are usually the people who just got done chewing on garlic all day or “forgot” to shower for the whole week. Listen these people might not be intentionally annoying but they are

          Now this one is my least favorite one that tries to join your conversation. Don’t you just love so much when you're talking to someone about something and somebody just walks right in the middle of you and interrupts by saying, “What are you guys talking about?”. That stuff just bothers me to a point where I just want to yell at that person. The bad thing is they ussually have a case of the two things I mentioned earlier.

11 comments:

  1. Everyone hastheir annoying quirks though. Not everyone is perfect or no one is annoying less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am none of those things I swear.

    Chr. Stock

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annoying people are a part of life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just put them in the back of you mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 🎩🐔🌍🐈🍔🍟🍗🌯🌮🧀🚔🏖☎️💣🚬🔩🔌📧📅📙🅱▶️🔚

    ReplyDelete
  6. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's always annoying people around

    ReplyDelete
  8. As much as we all dislike them everyone can be this way, it's part of life

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No one is perfect expect Tom Brady of course #ian wirt

    ReplyDelete

Give your classmate a warm fuzzy comment...