Tuesday, November 24, 2015

SATIRE: How to Park 101

How to park 101
High school is exciting in itself. Everyone is growing up. One of the most exciting things you experience in high school is getting your license. Other EHS students notice the many new cars joining the parking lot every week. Some old and a little banged up and some shiny new. My favorite part about everyone getting the license is all the very talented and experienced parkers!

All the upperclassmen are really good at parking, and the underclassmen follow in their footsteps. One of the parking styles you see is right on the line. Sometimes you're in a hurry trying to make it to class on time and you don't have time to straighten out. The best way to succeed at this style is to park diagonally so when the person next to you goes to back up they cant turn without hitting you!

Another that happens a lot is parking to far up. I love when my car is sticking out in the street because someone else was such an experienced parker and decided to pull up as far as possible. You know you have mastered this parking style when the bottom of your car scrapes on the concrete separators.

My personal favorite is when you park on the line and someone else comes in and parks on the line too. I love walking out of school only to find that I have to get in my car from the passengers side because our mirrors are touching. The driver's door wasn't meant for the driver anyway, that's why it's my favorite.

So if you want to succeed at parking do all of the above. Make sure to mix it up every day to show off your parking skills!

22 comments:

  1. It's even worse in the snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the greatest thing ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that parking is pride, and when someone doesn't park well it means that they don't want to swollow our pride and repark

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wonders of high school

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just park somewhere else. Unless I wanna be mean then I make it hard for them

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even park at the school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's even better when new ones get their license and steal the spot you've been parking in for over a year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I park out front because of idiots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I park out front because of idiots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I park out front because of idiots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's lots of bad parkers

    ReplyDelete
  12. 5 months and we don't have to deal with them👏🏽

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some people just shouldn't be able to drive

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing nice article. CD International School is best school in Gurgaon. The school encourages students to explore, experience, experiment and find their own path of discovery.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I’ve read a few of your articles and genuinely enjoy the way you convey ideas—please keep up the great work! diamond plate buffalo leather

    ReplyDelete

Give your classmate a warm fuzzy comment...