Christmas all the time!
"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!" Who's ready for Christmas in Fall! I don't know about anyone else, but my favorite part of Fall, is being able to carve my pumpkin and put up my Christmas tree all in the same day. I can't believe that stores don't put up their Christmas decorations sooner. I mean I put mine up before Halloween like all other normal people do. Oh but wait what about Thanksgiving... Oh who needs it anyway it's just a holiday where the New Worlder's made peace with Native Americans. Who cares when you have Christmas just around the corner. I just love, love, love, when television stations play Christmas movies in the middle of the summer. Why wait 364 days until the next Christmas? I think if everyday were Christmas it would never get old. Just thinking of caroling door to door brings me so much joy. Radio stations can't start playing Christmas carols sooner! I mean I can't believe I have to wait until after Halloween to get my fix of holiday cheer sooner. I just can't stand all of those people who don't put there decorations up when I do! Like really? Where is their sense of Christmas spirit! Then they look like at me like I'm crazy for putting them up right away. When really I'm the one who is sane. I just love Christmas all the time!
I hate when people forget about Thanksgiving and skip straight to Christmas.
ReplyDeleteRIP world economy
ReplyDeleteChr. Stock
Can't forget thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteI love Xmas more than any other holiday but there is a reason for celebrating every holiday
ReplyDelete