School Lunch
Food is a wondeful thing, especially school lunches. I just can't get enough of the taste of plastic and cardboard tingling my taste buds. I like when they serve me a handful of dired out pork drenched in a puddle of plain tasting gravy. It's so delicious. I also really like taco in a bag day, I mean the school is really smart to keep expired dorito bags and use those for our tacos. It gives them extra crispyness and flavor. The tacos are even better once you throw in the greasy meat, brown lettuce, and unripe tomatoes. Yummy right? Not only is the taste wonderful, but the quanity and portions of our meals is even better. I get full everyday on my three chicken strips and three bites of pudding! School lunch is something you don't wanna miss.
With Michelle Obama helping out now across the country, she made our lunches even better! She has taken away unhealthy foods which is great because now I wont be obese. I mean it's not like the big bowls of creamy soup with warm, soft bread dipped in it even tastes good. Also I just love the fact I have to have fruits or veggies on my trey now. This means the lunch people will serve more fruits and veggies. I don't know about you but this school lunch thing is making me hungry for school lunch right now.
The price of these lunches is also wonderful. I mean two dollars for three chicken strips and a scoop of fries, what a steal! I just love spending 15-20 dollars a week on lunch...
This is spot on
ReplyDeleteSo true.
ReplyDeleteJust give us good food
ReplyDeleteCompared to other schools our food is actually really good. We also have different choices which a lot of schools don't give.
ReplyDeleteI just want my bread bowl
ReplyDeleteThey still give us the choice of pizza every now and then.
ReplyDeleteEven from pizza hut!! ^^
ReplyDeleteSchool lunches could be better but yes we do have some options that other schools don't get
ReplyDeleteGood satire with good exageration
ReplyDelete