Procrastination
I hate when people procrastinate, I mean who doesn't like doing homework. Homework is such a wonderful thing why not get it done right way. Homework is so much fun that I love doing it all the time and I wish I had more of it. Procrastination is so totally not a good thing and it's just terrible.
The feeling that you get when you get your homework done early is just fantastic and just so addictive that it makes me want to just do homework all the time. It's like doing drugs but they're safe. Unlike that corrupted drug called procrastination that makes anyone do nothing and who would want to do that.
Procrastination is a sin and no one would ever want to sin. Sins are bad and no one wants to be a sloth in life. Sloths just sit there hanging from trees slowly eating leaves and not doing much with their lives, you don't want to be a sloth in life and not do much within your life besides eat leaves and hang from trees.
You could also become a cat if you procrastinate. you'll become bitter and mean and hate everything about life all because you wanted to procrastinate your school homework. You can prevent it all if you just do your work, or don't because this paper was procrastinated and made the day it was due so do as you please because you'll be ok.
Lets just say I'd rather be a cat..
ReplyDeleteMeow.
ReplyDeleteProcrastination is key
ReplyDeleteProcrastination is my favorite thing in this world, besides food. Food is obviously the best but procrastination is second. You know im saying.
ReplyDeleteLife goal being the best at this
ReplyDeleteProcrastination is key to success
ReplyDeleteProcrastination is greatest part of life
ReplyDeleteProcrastination is bad for everyone
ReplyDelete