Traffic
Who doesn't love traffic? Sitting still for hours at end because people know how to drive. I love that. I have to drive five hours to go back home to Wisconsin basically once a month, which ends up turning into a eight hour drive due to traffic. Sure I get more time to spend with my dad that way and sitting in silence and no moving is the best way to do it.
An even better reason to love traffic is when you don't have A/C, now you can sit in your sweat and stench for the rest of the ride. I love being all sweaty when I haven't done any exercise to get it. You think rolling down your windows would help but not when your sitting completely still so there is no breeze to be created by moving along the highway or interstate.
You also could possibly be late to wherever it is that you are going. You can try to leave early but that doesn't mean that the traffic won't hold you back but I love arriving late and having my road rage come out so I begin yelling and cursing at everyone I possibly can. I love losing my voice and getting all angry and hot headed, oh I love it so much!
I love traffic, its possibly one of my favorite things that happen when driving up to Wisconsin every month. I love the sweat, the road rage, the sitting still, and being late. It just makes me one of the happiest people on earth.
Road rage is the bestttt
ReplyDeleteHaha wow traffic is cool.
ReplyDeleteChr. Stock
Music guys. Just listen to music.
ReplyDeleteCuss words work nicely
ReplyDeleteThis right here is a pure classic satire. Nicely done!
ReplyDeleteGood throughout the whole thing
ReplyDeleteJust find a way to have fun in traffic,yell back start a fight and who know you could be YouTube famous
ReplyDelete