Monday, November 23, 2015

SATIRE: Basketball Rules


          This goes out to all the fellow basketball players out there. I don't know if all of you are aware of this, but IHSA has came up with some more bs rules and regulations for players. A player may not have a different color undershirt or compression shorts than their uniform. I guess if I wear red shorts and I happen to wear white compression shorts that are just something to keep my business in line, that could potentially distract another player. If that's such an issue then the refs or my opponents shouldn't be looking at my business for that matter anyway. If a player happens to have 3/4 compression pants that show that are the same color as their uniform, but another player has a different color of leg sleeves you can't wear them. Also if you do actually follow these ridiculous rules, but your undershirt happens to show a nike logo or Under Armour or whatever brand you prefer shows, you have to take them off. The refs and the people that work for IHSA must not realize how hard it is to find something nowadays without the brand's logo right where it's not supposed to be. I don't know how many times last year I had to take my undershirt off in front of everyone just because it said Nike Pro Combat in like 6 point font.
          All in all, I think that if the refs and IHSA can't find anything else to complain about or worry about they better just hang it up and let someone that's just gonna let the kids go out and compete with each other no matter what color the color of their shorts are that are used to keep there junk in line.

6 comments:

Give your classmate a warm fuzzy comment...