Tuesday, December 1, 2015
SATIRE: Speed Limits
Man do I love the speed limits. The thrill of going 35 miles an hour just gets my blood pumping. What a rush!! There is nothing like topping your car out at high revs and only going 30! Nothing like it. I guarantee it! On the highways, nothing like going 70. No one even follows them at all, like literally no one. When someone follows the speed limit they get passed. By me! Because I hate speed limits. No matter how fast you go, you’re still getting passed by someone. Take an example from Logan Dornbush (Dorny), in the future we’re all going to have floating chairs that hit 110 mph also the speed limit, and he is just going to have a 97 pickup. Floorboard deep, twin turbos screaming, and coal rolling going about 30. He also loves the thrill of going about thirty. You want to go out for a good time with some friends? Go hit the roads at speeds up to 35 mph! It will get your blood pumping like no other! Can you say an adrenaline rush? Also why do you have to pay all this money, if you can’t push your car to the limits? Or drive it how it’s supposed to be driven? Like Dorny goes out and buys this truck, but can only drive it so fast. They advertise all these cars, with top speeds of 200 plus and you can only drive it 70? What kind of crap is this? I mean because no one likes that more than the next guy. I for sure don't like the prices of cars. That is why I have yet to get one. Because I am not going out and spending two-thousand dollars on a car! Its Ridiculous! No one likes spending all this money on a car, and not drive it. Like people like a lot of power and to drive fast, not to have a lot of power and just putt along. I want to go fast! A lot of people do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is so true
ReplyDeleteVery true. There are many best cbse schools near me but CD International School is best school among them.
ReplyDelete